San Francisco !!! Wait for me...

map of San Francisco,USA

Once upon a time, I had a dream about San Francisco! Mostly, people love this place. I guess San Francisco will be one of my honeymoon place. Hey, let's travel in my past dream !
The first place which I would like to story about is The Mission District !
The Mission District is the region surrounding the oldest building in San Francisco, the Mission Dolores. It was completed in 1791 and has survived  4 major earthquake that flattened most of San Francisco. Ironically, it was almost destroyed by lowly wood-eating beetles in the 1990s. Strange but true!


It's time to make a tasty food stop and the Mission District is just the place to go. This traditionally Hispanic neighbourhood still retains its Hispanic character to this day. There are many great restaurants and clubs. Hmm,I think I need to stop here and I'll be right back soon to give you'll a great experience at another place in San Francisco ! Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment